Sunday, January 17, 2010

Roll it :)

Jan 17th 2010
I came across this as I was browsing and immediately wanted to try it out, because I love both kawan parathas and egg and the simplicity of this idea, yet the taste potential had me bowled over. As luck would have it, no kawan at home, so I used Costco's Tortilla land flour tortillas and they worked out well.


Original source: 


Ingredients 

  • Egg
  • Chapathi or Kawan Paratha
  • Onions, Tomatoes, green chilles and cilantro
  • Oil
  • Maggi hot and sweet chilly sauce
  • salt 
Method de Preparation
  1. Slight heat tava, and then start with cooking chapathi or Paratha on the same. When both sides are about half done, pour a beaten egg (salt added) on one side.
  2. Add some oil on top (1/2 tbsp). When half cooked, flip and allow egg to be in contact with tava and cook.
  3. When done, flip over, add onions, tomatoes, green chilles and cilantro. Pour a thin stream of the sauce all along.
  4. Roll into a burrito like shape and dig in!
* Will taste good with shredded cheese also thrown in I think.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails